As a mobile notary public serving Plano, TX 75023 there are a number of reasons why you will need my services. Some of your documents are so important that a each party cannot simply take each others word as an agreement. The more legalities are involved, the more you will want to protect yourself. By becoming a notary in Plano, TX, I am licensed through the Texas Secretary of State, and have become a recognized source that can vouch for your signature on documents such as applications for equity lines of credit, contracts, and re-financing of loans, mortgages, etc.
Whatever your need, whenever you need me, as a notary public, I can be there.
Here are the top six reasons you should use my Plano, TX mobile notary when in need:
1. I am available Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Grant it, I am off on Sunday’s because we Texans love our Church and our Sports, but it is nice knowing that “I will help you out 12 hrs a day.”
2. You no longer have to hunt for a notary. I am a mobile notary, so you do not have to interrupt your day, I will come to you. You can stop worrying about working on someone else’s schedule.
3. You do not have to wait. I have same day appointments, so you can schedule me on the fly.
4. I will personally pick up, deliver, and return your documents.
5. No inflated pricing. All you pay are the fees set by the Texas Secretary of State, plus traveling services. That means there are no nasty surprises waiting for you on an invoice, only the price you expect for the convenience you prefer.
6. No limitations. I will travel to your home, office, or meeting place, at a time that is convenient for you. This is a great option for financial institutions, title companies, and retirement homes.
Plano TX Service Areas
Other Services That We Offer
Apostille, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Partnership Agreement, Health Care Directives, Guardianship and Custody Documents, Buy Sell Agreement, Affidavit, Adoption Documents, I-9 Employment Verification